MHJ (573) 785-3138 | HEARTLAND (636) 477-8700

Here’s a tip that many people don’t think of when they buy insurance– generally, your homeowners insurance will not cover your ATV or UTV if it’s damaged in an accident, as your property coverage doesn’t extend to vehicles.  Auto insurance does not cover your ATVs or UTVs either.

That’s why we recommended that you purchase a separate policy for your ATV or UTV.  It provides liability while you are operating it away from your property and physical damage coverage on the unit itself.  The cost is generally not very high and for the benefits of the coverage provided it is well worth it to be prepared in case of an accident, theft, vandalism, etc.

If you have other insurance questions just give us a call.  MHJ Insurance is a full-service agency and we have multiple options to cover your recreation vehicles, as well as many other types of insurance you may need.